Welcome to the Home and School Association. We are proud to be an active part of the St. Mary's Community (welcome letter)
The St. Mary's Home and School Association is an independent association, but accepts the leadership role of the National Organization for Catholic School Parents, which operates in conjunction with the National Catholic Educational Association of the United States Catholic Conference.
This Association is organized exclusively for charitable, literacy, or educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code or corresponding section of any future Federal Internal Revenue Code.
Home and School Association Objectives:
- To promote open communication among the parents, teachers, and administration of St. Mary's School
- To provide parents and teachers with the information to aid in all aspects of education, growth, and development
- To promote goodwill and cooperation between and among parents, faculty, administration, the Board of Education, and the St. Mary’s parish
- To direct and coordinate parental support to St. Mary’s School through assistance activities, social functions, and fundraisers
- To foster the political action of parents as advocates regarding national, state, and local legislation that affects Catholic schools as well as the lives of students and parents
For more details please read our bylaws: Home and School Bylaws
Each week we will keep you informed of the latest events in Home and School. Please see our weekly Spartan News for the latest information:
If you were not able to attend a Home and School meeting, click on the month and you will be able to catch up on the latest Home and School News. The minutes are "draft" minutes until ratified at the next meeting.
Home and School Forms
Here we have provided some Home and School Association Forms you may need if you are interested in participating: