Student health is critical to a student’s ability to learn. Although most of our students have no health issues, those that do get the attention they need to enable them to continue with their education. For most students, we need to have a doctor identify that they have no health issues and that their immunizations are current. For our students with health issues, we work with our school nurse and our staff, along with parents, to design a regimen that assures your child is supported in whatever manner is needed. Routine medications, physical limitations that must be enforced or simply awareness and documentation of certain situations that are precursors to episodes can all be done to support your child and their health needs.
Our school nurse comes to school on Tuesdays. She has trained the staff in CPR and the office staff has been trained in dispensing medications so that everything runs smoothly when she is not at school.
- Student Health Information
- Pre-Kindergarten and Extended Day Program Students Immunizations Required by the State
- Authorization for Administration of Medications
- Required examinations and immunizations
- Most doctor offices will provide a print out of exam. If doctor office asks for a form, please click here.
- The MEDAON form is for parents to use for asthma (inhalers) and allergies (epi pens). MEDAON Action Plan
When is my child too sick for school: click here.