Here are some Facts and Figures to help you understand who we are and why we are successful at St. Mary's School:
- St. Mary's School is both AdvancEd accredited and fully accredited by the state of Nebraska.
- All of our Teachers are certified by the state of Nebraska and average 20 years of experience. Many of our faculty hold Masters Degrees with additional hours in education.
- The most current Test Scores are between the top 70% to 90% in the Nation. This is a high average score.
- Our students earn thousands of dollars in Catholic High School Scholarships each year.
- Our graduates are accepted at top universities such as: Creighton University, Duquesne University, Notre Dame, Marquette, Boston College, St. John’s University, Benedictine College, the Air Force Academy, the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, and the University of Southern California.
- Our graduates qualify for advanced high school classes. Some of our students complete high school science and math courses offered through Gross Catholic High School before they even graduate from St. Mary's. They can then take Advanced Placement (AP) courses for college credit, sometimes as early as in their junior year.
- In 2010, two of our alumni were valedictorians of their high school classes, one at Bellevue East High School and one at Daniel J. Gross Catholic High School.
St. Mary's welcomes students of all faiths, race and ethnicity. We are proud of our diverse student body and our deep connections with Offutt Air Force Base and members of the military.
At St. Mary's we keep our class size low and our student/teacher ratio small to provide greater opportunity for more individual attention and an enhanced learning experience. During the 2018-2019 school year we have 204 students.
American Indian 1%
Military dependents 18%
Free/Reduced Lunch 17%
Student /teacher ratio 13 -1
Average class size 20